Sunday, April 13, 2014

New Sponsorship announcement!!

So one the biggest changes this year is that I have now signed on with... NIKE!!!!



This was a big decision for me, since I had been an Inov8 athlete for so long, and I loved all Inov8 shoes.  However, I did not feel that there was much opportunity for growth, and I never truly felt like I was part of a team.  With Nike I have amazing support and an amazing team! :)   Stacie Carrigan also signed on with Nike Canada and I'm so stoked to have her as one of my teammates, THIS GIRL CAN RUN!!!

To be honest, at first I was skeptical of what Nike could offer to a trail runner.  But soon after my initial talks with them I was sent a pair of Nike Zoom Terra Kiger and I was SOLD!!  These shoes were light as a feather, but felt like I was running on clouds.  NO MORE SORE FEET!! :) And they come in some sweet colours.


I have such an amazing group of sponsors now:
Nike, CW-X compression, Drymax Socks, Orange Mud Hydration, Julbo Eyewear, GU Energy Labs, Hypoxico and Tho'z Barz.  I'm so excited for the year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment