Thursday, April 4, 2013

Training update!!

So I just wanted to give everyone an update on my training.  I know, I have been terrible about updated my blog lately!!  SORRY!!  But I recently got engaged to the love of my life Corey, and I have been very busy doing wedding planning :) we are getting married June 7th, 2014 and the ENTIRE wedding is already planned.  (I'm somewhat obsessively organized).






Corey proposed to me on the trails that we fell in love training together on... it was perfect.

TRAINING UPDATE:

I recently started to scale back my CrossFitting and increased my mileage, as I'm getting into my race season.  I'm starting the year off with the Sulphur Springs 100 miler and I have really BIG goals for this race.  I'm keeping things simple right now with my training, developing a good speed/strength base and gradually working in extra mileage.  I'm feeling strong and confident.


This weekend Corey and I will be running a nice easy 35k on Saturday and a 40k on Sunday (with some speed pickups).  It should be fun!! :)  The snow is finally starting to melt and we're excited to get back to our usual weekends on the trails.



I promise to update more often... Life just got away from me recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment